Enterprise Resource Planning
An ERP solution is an integrated software that manages company’s internal and external resources. These resources can be tangible assets, financials, human resource, material or inventory. The software is a complex combination of interconnected functional modules that feds on data to process smart and active decision making.
Enterprises adopt ERPs for better structuring and resource management of the organization. However, it’s been observed that the idea of structuring and management slowly dissolves only to create more complexity due to mismatch in understanding of business procedure. Our trained team of professionals understand the business insights thoroughly thereby assisting you better feasible road map for business strategy.
An ERP can be sub divided into functional modules such as:
- CRM: Customer Management, Service management and feedback, order fulfilment
- F&A: General ledger, accounting, cash management, assets management, budgeting
- SCM: Purchase and quality management, supply chain planning, inventory and warehouse management
- HRM: Payroll, training administration, employee management.
How we help you:
- Consulting a matching solution for your unique business
- Product deployment and implementation
- Modification of the defined ERP solution to align with your specific requirements
- Providing close product technical support
- Training sessions for better adaptability and thorough usage